Saturday, October 15, 2016

A quick line...

I figured I'd drop a quick line on here.  I'm always thinking it and always wanting to post my thoughts as they come.  I really enjoy being able to formulate my thoughts and put them down and grab them right at the moment before I learn too much and go to far.  It's harder to go back and write my discoveries after it's been a while.  My brother leaves today to deploy and my brother in law leaves soon to deploy also.  My hubby is back at school trying to work every waking minute he has.  He tries to do it here at home but I'm not sure how he can really concentrate and get any work done with all the kids around. I can't ever seem to manage.  The oldest is busy with extra curricular activities and today I'm taking him to an all day Cyber Patriots event.  Second oldest is at a scout day camp called Spook=a=ree.  Second youngest is watching Blue's Clues because he woke up early and wasn't feeling well yesterday.  He came into my bed this morning and asked, "Do you want to snuggle?" I instantly thought of how soon time is flying and how I will miss him asking me that.  The youngest is still asleep at the moment.  I should tell my "mom of year" story from yesterday, but I've got to run for now.
Yesterday's temperament before he got sick

Quick hang at the park

After football game.  They won this home game 28-0

1 comment: