It's been a while since we have been to a Disney store. We enjoyed their fancy movie viewing area as you can see above.
This boy loves Ranch just like his Daddy.
Disney store again.
This is my favorite. I was telling Luke how much I was going to miss him when he starts to go to school next year, and he came up with a solution. He drew me several of these self portraits so that when I miss him, I can just hug it. He asked me about them for a few days to make sure I still had them. I love them.
These are a series of what Luke decided that he was going to eat for his birthday dessert. I'm not sure what he had in mind, but he kept getting them all out and talking about it a whole week early and I had to keep reminding him to put it all back until we were ready to make something. It HAD TO HAVE: peanut butter, Nutella, marshmallows, s'mores granola, M&Ms, and apparently wheat thins. :)
The boys helped make kabobs
Luke "invented" a machine where he could fling the food into his mouth off the stick.
It was COLD!! And very windy!!! We are not used to this type of weather!
Believe it or not, this was a sick baby.
Our done kabobs
















Yummy food! Nice angles too my friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you put those self-portraits in a book for Luke! They're awesome.
ReplyDelete