I gave into getting a dog.
I did not want a dog, I already have too many people to take care of and train.
After the Christmas tree trip, we went to go pick him up and bring him back to Cali.
This is the mommy putting her paw on JJ. It was so sweet. Almost like she was telling JJ to take good care of her puppy.
Meet Bax. As in D-backs. As in Baxter, the mascot of the D-backs.
Alright, now that he's bigger, and I'm just now looking at these pictures while blogging, he sure does look cute!













A blog update! Yes! Cute dog. Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! He had gotten so big already !
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! I want a dog, but not until my kids are older....but i dont think we'll be able to wait that long. Addie keeps hounding me about getting one and dallin.LOVES dogs. I am in trouble!
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! I want a dog, but not until my kids are older....but i dont think we'll be able to wait that long. Addie keeps hounding me about getting one and dallin.LOVES dogs. I am in trouble!
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! I want a dog, but not until my kids are older....but i dont think we'll be able to wait that long. Addie keeps hounding me about getting one and dallin.LOVES dogs. I am in trouble!
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! I want a dog, but not until my kids are older....but i dont think we'll be able to wait that long. Addie keeps hounding me about getting one and dallin.LOVES dogs. I am in trouble!
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute! I want a dog, but not until my kids are older....but i dont think we'll be able to wait that long. Addie keeps hounding me about getting one and dallin.LOVES dogs. I am in trouble!
ReplyDelete