Look at those sweet, sweet locks!
The brothers were a huge help, until the middle one decided it was too boring and wanted to spin around in the chairs.
He looks how I felt about it. Not happy.
JJ helped out the whole time and kept brushing hair off Charlie's face. It was really sweet.
I was telling JJ that I remember when he got his first hair cut and I cried, which I didn't expect, that then we went to Taco Bell for a special night out. :) I didn't leave out the fact that he would always eat his tacos upside-down on the flat meaty part first. He thought that was funny.
The lady was really nice, but she kept saying, "brother and sister" so she obviously thought we had a girl. I know their hair is longer but really? She later was set straight and said that she didn't really look.
Hair in his mouth.
Now a little man. I didn't snap a pic of it, but his reaction to his own new look was so cute! He was confused but smiley too. Jake's smile shows that we enjoyed it.



















He is adorable!!! But that is hard to cut their hair the first time!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete