Darn blogger. I wrote up a whole post, and it wouldn't save it and it's all lost. I feel like I complain about blogger way too much on here. For how many people there are that use it, I'm still always surprised at all the kinks that still need to be worked out. I figured I should just post something real quick because I'm been slacking and I tend to get really behind because I strive perfection in my posts. So, we've been just going about our daily schedules. I'm starting to feel like we're entering that second phase of parenthood when your kids are getting older and there are several places to run them around to in all different directions. Let's see:
Jake- He's now been working here for almost a year and might switch to a new job, but we're still waiting to hear. It was a long thought out decision of whether or not he should even try for it. He LOVES the job he is currently doing but knows that a change is inevitable in the next year. He tried out for the base softball team but sadly didn't make it. There were a lot of people there to try out. He is fulfilling his calling in cub scouts and isn't riding his motorcycle as much as he'd like because it's so cold here. He is NOT USED to the cold AT ALL!!!
Tiff- I've been busy with board/semi board positions for OSC (Officer Spouses Club) and PTO at the school. I sing in a group called the Edward's Singers and look forward to it every week. I have been busy with my business but struggling with whether or not I enjoy the stress/burden it brings to be always available to people. I have been enjoying make things for friends and my own house. I have been trying to make my house a home and learning more about cooking from scratch which I have been loving. The more I learn though, the scarier food gets.
JJ- He is doing well in school but starting to act up as he always does this stage of the school year. His behavior and grades start slipping and then I always think about homeschooling him. He has a ton of friends, like always, and is just know learning what military life is going to be like because his two good friends/neighbors, are going to be moving this next summer. He rides his bike often, jumps on the trampoline, and plays whatever sport he's into that day. He's really into paper airplane making at the moment too. He's currently on the All Star soccer team and busy with cub scouts every week.
Luke- He is going to a pre-school enrichment class a couple times a week at the Child Developement Center on base. He would love to go all day every day, but we just can't make that happen for now. He asks everyday if it's time for Kindergarten. Really, everyday. He loves the trampoline, his new bike, and making paper airplanes just like JJ. He's really into building new inventions with legos, kinnect pieces, or anything else he can use to build. We finally got him into a specialist who decided that he needs to do a sleep evaluation, so we'll see where that takes us. He has a lot of friends and ALWAYS wants to play.
Charlie- He is growing up so fast. Not really in size. He is so much smaller than our other two. I can't get over it. He doesn't really talk much. He's starting to babble more, but since he can sign "eat", "milk", "banana" and "more", he has decided he doesn't need much else. He NEVER leaves my side and it makes it very hard to do anything. As soon as Jake comes home he runs to Jake's side too. He likes our puppy Bax and especially likes to sneak him food through the holes in the crate or climb on top of it. He is a climber and I have had to remove all the chairs during the day because he will climb onto them and then on the table. He still only have 6 teeth, but he's been having a rough time lately because 6 more are coming all at once. He adores his brothers and is super fun to have around, except for when I can't get anything done.
Bax- I haven't blogged about him yet, it's in the draft stage, but he's growing like a weed. He now has all his shots so we can take him out for walks and to the dog park. He loves to find toys and snacks that have been left on the floor around the house. He naps most of the time and is still learning to not jump up on people and the couches. His teeth are falling out now and he's looking less and less like a puppy.
Hopefully I'll get around to all the drafts I have, but for now, you're up to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment