that I try to start blogging regularly. :)
So, I have been pretty MIA this whole year. I know. And yes, I'm going to be just like everyone else and try to give this whole blogging thing another go now that is a new year and I'm starting out fresh. I feel like I do this every year, but 2013 is gonna be it!!
I have a million excuses why I haven't, no time, no house, new move, new job, new life, new clubs, friends, ward stuff, starting up my business, a baby (now that he's a over a year old I'm not sure I can call him that anymore), and just plain feeling like living life was more important than sitting by my computer waiting for pics to upload to prove how much fun we're having. :)
We are. A lot.
All year I have thought about where we were the year before that, and THAT year was hard. Really hard. It had wonderful things too, but it might have been our hardest yet. This past year has been such an adjustment, but it has been wonderful and I have decided throughout the whole year, that I WANT to blog again. I really enjoy it! I like writing! I like posting pics of my cute family! I also like reading blogs, but I still can't find the time for that one yet, I'll get there.
I'm setting low expectations for myself. I will post once a week. That's only 52 posts for the whole year. I can do that. I'd like to do more, but I'm starting there. Here's to a new year!
And because I know part of the fun of blogging is pictures, here's examples of how much we LOVE facetime! There's only one with our Utah cousins, but we'll be sure to take more soon!











Yay, glad to see you guys alive again :) Love the new family picture.
ReplyDeleteI wondered when I first read this...which of our utah cousins does she mean and then I realized you meant us. Oh Yeh. We live here. Funny.
ReplyDelete