 |
| JJ's first pic of the year, what a goof ball! |
 |
| This is not the actual kiss, like you all even care, but just one of the many! |
 |
| Bonding |
 |
| Charlie's hair always sticks up only in the back. It's just straight up, and all the rest of it goes to the side nicely on his head. It's so....Charlie. |
Ya, so instead of feeding him right away, Mommy decided to take a million pictures (of the same thing, just like a first time parent) of him chewing on Daddy's finger. WARNING: This blog might continue to be like this because I have been taking a million videos and pics of EVERYTHING because Jake HATES that he's missing it all. If I'm not blogging here, it's because I'm sending him all those millions.
That fourth picture with JJ looks exactly like a face you make!
ReplyDelete