Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jan 4

Well, I tried to upload some videos of Luke teaching Charlie to dance and then getting distracted by how fast he could run, but they won't upload.  Says my server is being rejected.  Only other news to note was that JJ wore his "new look" to school today, which he has been so proud of, and got made fun of by his friends.  It was heartbreaking to see his excitement squashed! I'd like to give those kids a piece of my mind.  I'll have to find of good pic of him and his look.  He thinks/thought he was so cool and looked like a teenager because he now has a wallet, watch, cool sweatshirt, hat, and wears a glove like Michael Jackson.  Charlie tried to suck his thumb all day. 


1 comment:

  1. None of my videos have uploaded for the same reason for months so I've switched to You Tube which is a little easier anyway with blogger.

    ReplyDelete