Jake came home to see these all over the walls,
because today we found out that he has been accepted as an officer in the United States Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineer!!
We don't have any details yet, they said to celebrate this weekend and details will come on Monday, although that is more stressful than fun to me, but we thought we'd share with our friends. We're sure it's still a long road, a lot of waiting, and uncertainty...but I am soooooo proud of Jake and all the hard work that he has had to do!!!
So far, I've been asked my reaction to this news... I was first texted with the news, so I immediately called Jake and yelled and hollered my excitement and praise to him, then got off the phone, and cried really hard for several minutes while praying the deepest prayer of gratitude that I have for a while. Heart has been full today.

Yea! I'm so happy for your family! I can't wait to find out more!
ReplyDeleteWhat does this mean? Will you have to
ReplyDeleteMove? I know it's what you wanted so congrats! Love you!
Congrats to Jake for such an honor and accomplishment! And to the whole family for the start of a new adventure. Our country is truly in good hands!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! Good for you guys. So happy for you. . .keep us updated.
ReplyDelete