After a nice late night burger with my dad (one of my favorite things to do with him) and feeling like I should count my blessings.
I am young (always first on my dad's list), the only one in my family still in my 20s
I am married to a wonderful man
I have a college degree
I have three boys that I have been able to carry and that have a mother and father in the home
I have a home
I have been baptized and am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am an American citizen
I have both of my parents, whenever I need them
I have married into a great family and have loving support from both sides of our family
I have my health and my family's health
I have an incredible amount of blessings....
I need to count them more and pray more often.
I read on pinterest (I know, I know, I'm a bit obsessed) a saying that I think is powerful: What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Hey, I've seen that quote. :) Those are all great things to be grateful for. I wish I could go get a late night burger with your dad, I sure love him. My mom says when they were both teenagers they'd come home at night after their dates and they'd go out for hot chocolate and french fries and just talk and talk.
ReplyDeleteWow tiff great quote...i think i'll steal it...glad your feeling blessed right now. it's so important to remember these things for other times when you're not feeling so great.
ReplyDelete