The first time we went for the ultrasound, he would not show his face at all, so the lady gave up and said we'd have to go again to get shots of the face. This time around he was still pretty shy. She eventually gave up again, but made sure that we got a couple of pictures. She did get to check everything that she needed, but when trying to double check his boy parts he was really shy this time around(not like the first time). She made me all nervous and I told her I wanted to see his man parts again, but we just couldn't get them. When I showed Jake the pictures, his response was, "Well, I guess we'll assume that he has a left eye." Jake thought he looked really chubby but I think he looks small and alieny still. He was measuring small for me, which was 2lbs 2oz, in about the 58% percentile, but I'm sure he'll bulk up. My doctor(and I) just assume I'll have another 9 pound baby, but he does want me to "not try for any records. We don't a 10, 11, or 12 pound baby." Um....okay, thanks doc! All these pics are of his face in case you can't tell. He keeps his arm and hand in front of his left eye and the ultrasound tech kept talking about his pouty lips.
I am now 27 weeks with 90 days to go. I am hardly nauseated at all now! Oh happy day! I am not enjoying the second trimester like I was told I would though. I am uncomfortable, has back and stomach pains, am tired, hot, emotional and grumpy(only sometimes) and feel like he is kicking my bladder every five minutes, but I guess that's what I signed up for. I keep thinking that maybe the third trimester will be nice, but who am I kidding. I guess we'll just see. Enjoy!



Super excited for you Tiff!! Love the new blog facelift!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Glad you are feeling somewhat better but it's always something!!! If it wasn't nausea it's back pain....love you!
ReplyDeleteyay pictures! I think that he looks a lot like Luke in that last picture. sooooo sweet :) he's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for babies!! Glad you can join the club;)
ReplyDelete