but it never fails, every year here in AZ I'll be dying of summer heat, and then it feels like the weather changes to Fall overnight. And yet, I'm suprised at the quick change every time.
I am the same way! My kids were moaning tonight because the ceiling fans were on! Are you kidding me? All summer the things swung around 90 miles an hour!
I was thinking the same exact thing. . . . I every time I walk outside I'm like "What the crap? I don't feel like my skin is boiling . . . " Good times.
I am the same way! My kids were moaning tonight because the ceiling fans were on! Are you kidding me? All summer the things swung around 90 miles an hour!
ReplyDeleteI am totally LOVING the weather change! FINALLY! My boys too are saying how cold they are! WHAT?! Crazy kids!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same exact thing. . . . I every time I walk outside I'm like "What the crap? I don't feel like my skin is boiling . . . " Good times.
ReplyDeleteYay! It's changing! I had that exact same thought when we were there. All of a sudden almost.Enjoy the beautiful weather!!
ReplyDelete