Tuesday, August 25, 2009

JJ's Birthday Morning

JJ's birthday morning we woke him up and covered him with a blanket. Jake carried him out to the car, and we buckled him in and told him not to peek.
We took him to Krispy Kreme. He has never been and they give a dozen free glazed donuts on your birthday. We got chocolate and strawberry milks and enjoyed the warm donuts.
I get the feeling Luke liked it. :)
JJ in action. We let him get a chocolate donut because that's what he wanted, and it was his birthday so... he got what he wanted.
More of our day to come. I know you can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. They give a DOZEN free doughnuts on your birthday? That's awesome! Elodie's birthday is next Tuesday so we might just have to take her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much fun my birthday is August 12 and Keaton's is August 13 and we should definately do more free things but this year it was the 1st and 2nd day of school so I was too tired to even worry about it. He looks so big in this donut picture!

    ReplyDelete