Okay, again blogger is giving me trouble moving pictures around and I didn't/don't want to deal with loading them in a specific order. Does anyone know how I can easily move these around because it's not working like it used to?
Moving on... there's nothing like posting a year behind, but at least I am posting it!
Moving on... there's nothing like posting a year behind, but at least I am posting it!
He was very excited about his backpack, his lunchbox(which he never got to use again because we qualify for the free lunch program), and riding the bus. He had his good friend Kolby in his class and had Ms. Engle as his teacher. This tree is on the side of our house and was the bus stop for that year. I liked having it close for JJ, but it was a pain dealing with all of the other misbehaving children who would play with our AC, try to walk in our house, steal JJ's toys, and be totally rude to me.
First day still
Last day of Kindergarden- and yes, I made him wear the same shirt for picture purposes.
Last day still
First day still
Last day of Kindergarden- and yes, I made him wear the same shirt for picture purposes.
Last day stillHis teacher is Ms. Paceley and he is in class again with Kolby as well as our friend Emma. He is excited this year about his backpack because it is the "cool" kind that has one sling strap that goes across his chest.
First day still
Luke wanted in on the pictures and it never fails, everytime Luke smiles JJ is not and vice versa. I just posted the one with Luke smiling because I love how JJ is looking at him- what a good big brother!
The bus stop for last year and this year was/is actually down the street, but last year the bus driver said that she would stop at our house to get JJ and all of the other kids kept meeting there too, so it ended up being at this tree. This year, they have been going back to the original bus stop down the street. All of the students who go to that stop live right next to us, so I'm hoping I can convince them to change it again, but it will be good for me to get used to him being away for his bus stop. I doubt all bus drivers will give us front door service. This pictures shows how far away it is. You can't really see it, but it's at the stop sign down the road. I zoomed in on this second picture.
JJ wanted Olive Garden to celebrate his first day, and Jake was sure I convinced him to choose there, but I swear he came up with it all by himself. I can't deny that I was excited by his choice though! Here's two of my handsome men! 
First day still
Luke wanted in on the pictures and it never fails, everytime Luke smiles JJ is not and vice versa. I just posted the one with Luke smiling because I love how JJ is looking at him- what a good big brother!
The bus stop for last year and this year was/is actually down the street, but last year the bus driver said that she would stop at our house to get JJ and all of the other kids kept meeting there too, so it ended up being at this tree. This year, they have been going back to the original bus stop down the street. All of the students who go to that stop live right next to us, so I'm hoping I can convince them to change it again, but it will be good for me to get used to him being away for his bus stop. I doubt all bus drivers will give us front door service. This pictures shows how far away it is. You can't really see it, but it's at the stop sign down the road. I zoomed in on this second picture.
JJ wanted Olive Garden to celebrate his first day, and Jake was sure I convinced him to choose there, but I swear he came up with it all by himself. I can't deny that I was excited by his choice though! Here's two of my handsome men! 
Silly face- so...maybe not so handsome. :)
Luke was having a hard time this night so this documents him pretty well. Again, not my most flattering picture. I need find some and post something that makes me look good! Luke actually did quite well once the salad, breadsticks, and mac and cheese came.


Afterschool in the first day of First Grade. I read on Melissa's blog that she had grown up with cookies as an afterschool snack on the first day and she does it for her kids. I thought that was a cute idea, so I stole the idea. Thanks Melissa! Here is JJ and Luke eating their cookies. I love this pic and how JJ is smiling(and holding the cookies like a cigar, just by chance) and Luke is eyeballing it.
Luke smiling for the camera- I LOVE pictures of my kids with their eyes closed!! I know it's weird, but they are just so dang cute!!


When Luke and I were waiting for JJ to come home on the bus, I don't know what happened, but he got this goose egg on his head. He didn't fall, or cry so who knows, but this boy has the ability to get these like I've never seen. It didn't bother him one bit.

Afterschool in the first day of First Grade. I read on Melissa's blog that she had grown up with cookies as an afterschool snack on the first day and she does it for her kids. I thought that was a cute idea, so I stole the idea. Thanks Melissa! Here is JJ and Luke eating their cookies. I love this pic and how JJ is smiling(and holding the cookies like a cigar, just by chance) and Luke is eyeballing it.
Luke smiling for the camera- I LOVE pictures of my kids with their eyes closed!! I know it's weird, but they are just so dang cute!!
Luke's masterpiece from nursery. It's made of spaghetti pasta and when he showed me, he kept eating it. Here is what was left.





I love seeing pictures of your kiddos. Jake looks so grown-up, and that shirt on the last day of school looks significantly tighter than it was on the first. They both are adorable, and it seems like they are growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteCool backpack dude!
ReplyDelete