JJ has been begging us for months to go to Chuck E. Cheese. The way JJ says it is sounds like "Chucky Jesus", so that's what we call it. For the longest time he didn't even know it was a token and pizza place. He only sees the ads for it on the kid channels that show kids and the mouse exercising so he really wanted to go and "play", as in exercise. Then he learned that on your birthday you can get a crown and 20 free tokens, so we just HAD to do it, at least according to him. So, off to Chucky Jesus we went!
Luke kept his eye on the large mechanical Chuck E. that dances on the stage. He really wasn't sure about him, but he was fine with waving at him from a distance. Anytime Jake got him close, Luke would clench his legs around Jake. This is him eating pizza from across the room staring at the freakishly huge mouse that dances.
Luke kept his eye on the large mechanical Chuck E. that dances on the stage. He really wasn't sure about him, but he was fine with waving at him from a distance. Anytime Jake got him close, Luke would clench his legs around Jake. This is him eating pizza from across the room staring at the freakishly huge mouse that dances.
JJ showing off his pizza and new Spongebob watch. We got him one because the last watch he got(from his GGrandparents in Cali) broke the second day he got it from too much love. This one sadly lasted even less. One day. Ah, what am I going to do with this boy! I guess continue to buy him no toys, or just dollar store ones. When it comes to him, it's like taking our money and crumbling it, getting it wet, ripping it, burning it, and then throwing it in the trash. Is it just a boy thing, or a "just THIS boy" thing?
Totally worth the $5.99 to hear him stop mentioning it EVERYDAY for months on end! I was so excited to get it for him, because I knew he would be really excited. Isn't that funny how that happens? I remember when we first took JJ to Disneyland...he had no clue what all the fuss was, and Jake and I could not calm down because we were sooooo excited to take him and see his reaction!Here is JJ when he was one.
I tried to get one of Luke at one the last time that we went, but it wasn't working then. I was so mad! Here Luke is at 18 months.




wow, JJ and Luke look a lot alike as babies.The flower in your hair is so cute!! Yay for Chucky Jesus!
ReplyDeleteHow fun,Hunter went to Chucky Cheese for the first time a couple of weeks ago & is STILL talking about it!
ReplyDelete