Monday, August 3, 2009

More deals

Here's pictures of my last week's deals. I wanted to post them a lot sooner, but blogger has been so stupid all week for me! Don't worry, I'm going to have some normal, non-coupony posts soon!
• 2 Intuition razors- 2.99 each
• 4 composition books- free
• 2 boxes of 100 push pins- free
• 4 erasers- free
• 8 pens- free
• 4 sticky note 2 packs- free
• 2 tampons 10 count- free
• 3 tampons 40 count- .99 each, kinda (One of the packs was the very last one that they had and it was opened and missing one. I don’t mind getting dented or things that are a little damaged if they will give me a discount, so I asked about it. The manager told the cashier to take $3 off because it was opened. I was going to buy three of these at .99 each, so once they gave me the $3, it’s like I got all three boxes for free, just because one was missing!)
• 8 toothpastes- free
• 4 stretchy book covers- free, saved $4
• 2 10 count pencils- free, saved $2
• 2 10 count pens- free, saved $2
• 4 pocket folders (the nice plastic kind too!)- free, saved $2
• 4 notebooks- free, saved $4
• 1 pack of three glue sticks- free, saved $1
• 3 post it note packs- free, saved $3
• 2 softsoap body wash- free, saved $10
• 5 electrasol finish powerball tabs 20 count- about $1 each, saved about $30
• 4 scissors- free, saved $32- They were out of the scissors that were supposed to be $3, so in the beginning, I was planning on saving $12. Due to their being sold out, they substituted these larger and nicer scissors for the same deal. They were priced at $8 each. So in the end, I saved $32 and got four nicer scissors for free!
• highlighter- .01
• pen- .01
• pen and ruler pack- free, saved $1
• 30ish fruit crisps- apple, pear, and peach- .09 each, they were 90% off in clearance. We got at least 30, spend about $3, saved at least $27.
We saved approximately $118! We spent just under $10. That’s like I saved 92%!
Here's the stack of toilet paper in our bathroom that I mentioned in a previous post. Notice them on the bottom shelves as well. They are waiting to go under our bed for storage, but can't until Jake builds us a bed frame.

1 comment: