and here's my after! This pic is only from the front, so I'll have to post a better one later. Yo did it for me and we cut off 8 inches! AHHH, scary!! She made it look great though, if I do say so myself. :) Thanks Yo!!!
Holy Cow girl. Its cute. Ironically I have been having the debate as to whether to go short like that or not myself. It really fits you and your personality. Is it easier to do?
I thought you were so totally some other person at the school that day. I love it though. Awesome... Although, you know I like long hair and yours is soo gorgeous long. I know and then I cut mine, must be this horrible heat..
Your so beautiful! Your hair was gorgeous but it looks really cute short and sassy!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love it! Are you up for swimming with the crew this week?
ReplyDeleteLove it! We are matchy matchy with the haircuts! Although I did love your curls a change is so fun and just in time for summer!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen your hair short! It's Super Cute!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow girl. Its cute. Ironically I have been having the debate as to whether to go short like that or not myself. It really fits you and your personality. Is it easier to do?
ReplyDeleteWow, that is different but cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so much younger! Great style on you.
Way cute. Good job Yo, Tiffany is still beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! You look so grown up, but in a very adorable way!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! But, I already told you that! :)
ReplyDeleteDarling! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI saw it at church and soo wanted to comment on it!! The Lesson was going on though Darn it!! It looks sooo good Tiff!
ReplyDeletetiff I love it!!! You look sooo cute! Hey girly I need your address for the baby shower!! Can you please send it to me at chellmassey@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteso cute! love it! and in person you look even cuter...how do you do it????
ReplyDeleteI thought you were so totally some other person at the school that day. I love it though. Awesome... Although, you know I like long hair and yours is soo gorgeous long. I know and then I cut mine, must be this horrible heat..
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete