Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pedi Party!!!!!

I have wanted to have a Pedi party for a long time and have never gotten around to it. So.... my birthday is coming up and I've never really had a party in my adult life(lol) and I thought it would be fun to have a girl's night out.

First off there are two points I want to make: I don't not expect or want any presents- just a fun night out with good friends, and I will not be paying for your fun. :) Sorry, I can hardly afford the night of fun for myself, so you're on your own.

I definitely want to go get pedicures(I've been asking around for deals on large groups, but I'll have to promise them a certain amount of ladies to get a deal). If you come with $30 that should cover it, in case you've never had one. Then I thought dinner out and even maybe a movie to make it a late nighter would be fun.

If you are reading this and thinking, "Oh she's not thinking about me or caring if I go." You are WRONG!!! I am thinking of each one of you and I just do not want to sit and write everyone's name! I LOVE going out in a big group and hanging out like back in the high school days.

So... talk to your hubby, find some money around, and decide that you deserve a night out and a chance to splurge on yourself! I know there is no date specified yet, I'm still not sure when I want to do it. My birthday is next week, but I just got my toes done, and I'm thinking I can wait a while longer to get another one.

This post is just to find out who is interested, so go ahead, push the comment button, and tell me that you are in!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am definitely interested, but can't commit. For one, I have a nursing 3 month old, and for two, we will be going out of town June 15 for a week. So let me know the details of when and where and I'll let you know.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I'd love to come! However, $30 is alot to spend on a pedicure. I always pay about $20, so I might skip out on that part and just meet you for dinner! Let me know all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun for me too! Let me know when and where!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could join you in your birthday fun. That would be a great treat!! Take pics and enjoy!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be fun. The place right behind my house advertises pedicures for $18.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete