On a lighter note...
So, I was thinking about my recent posts and man are they all over the place! I go from rat-tails, to serious wedding stuff, to gross sickness, to serious sad again, and because of this I have decided to post a random and very late post. At least a month ago, when visiting family in Glendale, I also decided to visit one of my best friend's Teresa at her work. I took Jake's brother Trenton with me because we both had nothing to do. So here are some pics of us checking her work out.
In front of fire station
In the garage
Some of the trucks
Luke chillin' in the chief's chair
Teresa's room and bed
Her bags, I know, this is pretty boring so far
The supply room
Her roomate Desi came to drop off a photo. It was superbowl Sunday. I used to work with Desi at the waterpark.
I LOVE this girl!!!
The famous Downey closed eyes
Apparently this is the picture spot
Trying on the clothes. They are always too heavy for him.
I look so retarded in this picture, but it's one of my favorite's of Luke!
This one is at least a little better of me.
Handsome Trent!
The view from Teresa's seat
What a goofy smile!
This is so a Teresa face!
JJ adores Teresa! Thanks for letting us come and visit you!!!
Great pictures! Even the one you claim you look goofy on! I love seeing women firefighters; good on her and keep being safe...
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
So cute. Man I miss that girl. Glad you were able to spend some time together. Looks like it was tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHi Tiffany! It's Shannon Boyd from the ward. Just thought i'd pop in and say hi and give you my blog link. Lets keep in touch.. i want some of your coupon knowledge! haha
See you this month!