Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is there anything better?

One of my all time favorite meals is Roast Beef. We're having it tonight, and I can't wait! Is there anything better than the smell of a good roast cooking in your house? On a recent survey, one of the questions was favorite smell. I thought is was weird, and had never really thought about it. I do like the smell of something fresh baking in the oven like cookies, cake or bread, the smell of vanilla, and strawberry. I'm curious what you all might like. Is it a candle smell, or a food smell?

7 comments:

  1. My FAVORITE smell is my kids just out of the tub and in new pajamas. Can't get enough of that baby soap smell :)

    My next favorite is candle smells IF it's a holiday scent. I don't like really sweet smelling candles or flowery candles. Right now in my kitchen I have Bath and body works Wallflowers Cinnamon and clove. . . I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few favorite smells. One is turkey and my mom's stuffing baking...aaahhh. That is heaven on earth. Another is the smell of a brand new box of crayola 64 crayons. It makes me think of newness and a fresh start. I also love the smell of Jovan Musk for men. Call me strange, but when Dee took me out on our first date, he wore that. All day the next day, while I was at work, I kept going back where my jacket was hanging just to smell him! Even when he went away to India, I wore his shirt, slept with his blanket and slept on his pillow. That smell just sends me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a good, autumny, candle smell is the best. like pumpkin spice or something. there is nothing better than coming home from church, and walking in to a house with a roast in the crock pot. that is up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Pie/Spicy type scents. That can be a candle or an actual pie baking in the oven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of cleaning supplies! I decided to start a blog! Hopefully you can click on my name and bring you back to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://spencer-crystal5.blogspot.com/


    Here it is!You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral candle scents for me, even the holidays. I just love it. I'll post leaves pictures soon, keep forgetting the camera or to take pics of leaves when I do have it.

    ReplyDelete