Stolen from Melissa-
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.If you do this, leave me a comment and let me know who you are.
It said I was Belle...but I did it a while ago, and I don't even remember quite what that means. Except that I'm "everybody's princess." Whatever that means. :)
ReplyDeleteAs you probably saw, I am Cinderella...but I got my handsome prince!
ReplyDeleteHey, I don't feel so bad now that you didn't think that picture was flattering because you put it on your own blog!
ReplyDeleteThe quiz said that I was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). And it said that I have always been sheltered by authority and I want to know how the outside world works... yeah... that's totally me....
I am cinderella. . .It said I am patient that is really funny to me. I hope you are having a good day tiff. When the kids get better we are going to have to hang out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the Give-A-Way! I will put your name in the bucket once. If you decide to link me on your blog, let me know and I'll add your name two more times.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
Hi Tiffany! We live right behind Wal Mart in Gateway Crossing (Power and Ray). I only have one Tuesday class at Polytechnic. All of my other ones are downtown--a painful commute. Do you still live in the ASU housing there?
ReplyDeleteHey girl,
ReplyDeleteI just saw your post on the craft blog about the pumpkins. I would love to go with you to get your stuff. I havent finished mine yet I have only done one but I remember you saying something about working in the office on Saturday what are you hours? We should utilize that time cuase the pumpkins seem to be quite time consuming. Let me know and I would love to do them with you.
Hey! I didnt know you looked at my blog :) Im glad you found me. Thanks for commenting on my post. Ill add you to my list as well.
ReplyDeleteI took it twice at Facebook and I was Cinderella, so I must be then... Know of any fun Halloween games I can use this year?
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! You one the Photography Give-A-Way. I am going to give you the number to contact me and we can set a date for your shoot and I can fill you in on the details. 480-326-4065 Congrats! :-)
ReplyDeleteOpps... I meant WON, not one... sorry!
ReplyDelete