
This is one of my favorite decorations, my huge spider.

JJ in our spider web

My mom always had an old fisherman's net hanging up at Halloween and we had a ton of spiders to put in it. I have always wanted one, so this year I made one. I bought a net at Party City for Luaus, and then dyed it black. I think it turned out great and I loved it when it was up!

Here's some of my decorations for Halloween. I realized this year how much I really love Halloween. I had a lot of fun with my decorations, but my pictures don't really do them justice.

Our cutest spider! Jake told me that he kept doing this with Luke and he would always love it. This is the one time I saw them doing it, but the picture shows it all.

Every year we have a huge Halloween party on campus called BOO BASH. It is a ton of work to put on, so I am never there to help get the kids ready. Jake did it all this year. (Hence the weird face painting job) He told me that he couldn't get Luke to sit still.

Napoleon Dynamite, his girl Deb, and an alien

The DJ was my friend from high school, Doran and his wife Danyel. Thanks for coming out guys!

The astronaut decided to join us for this one
That is a great post. I love your costumes.
ReplyDeleteNacho Libre is hilarious! My sister suggested I do that for MJ- but I couldn't bring myself to do it! Haha.
FYI- whenever I open your blog, all the writing is tiny. It might just be my computer, but I can see all the other blogs well.
Those are some awesome pictures! I love your costume ideas. We are so not creative like that!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind me checking on your blog! I clicked on it through Lori's. I love your picture at the top. That is the cutest smile ever!
Katy
joshandkaty.blogspot.com
Very cute! Your right! Little Nacho is hilarious! It looks like you are all having a great time :)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!! I love the pics and your kids look super cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fun Halloween. A very Napolean face Jake!
ReplyDeleteIt's safe to say you guys had a great Halloween this year. We did too! Yes, I agree, pictures don't do what we capture much justice. I love all my Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decor, too. I love the spider web. Great idea!
ReplyDelete