Monday, October 6, 2008

Ward Olympics

Last weekend we went to our ward Olympics. Our family was ready with wrist sweatbands, and they paid off in the end, getting us three medals. JJ and I gave the watermelon eating contest a try, but unfortunately weren't able to do it. We did finish them, but not first. Honestly, I was feeling a little sick afterward. To be honest, I was dying for some salt. I know it's weird, but I eat my watermelon with salt. Here's a not so flattering picture of me in the process that I stole from the Grow's blog. Go Team Downey!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratuluations! I think I'd feel a little sick after any eating contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany. Cute boys! Glad to see you are doing so well. You must be so busy with going to school as well as being a Mom! Keep up the good work and tell your parents hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! We wanted to go but I was in charge of the bookfair and we had to but them all away. Great job though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! How are you? Those watermelons look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete