I stumbled upon this on someone else's blog that we knew in high school. I showed it to Jake just because it was a teacher from our school and I thought it sounded cool. He was shocked because this was his high school AP Physics teacher. He only has one arm and does archery as a sport. He was training to go to Beijing for the Olympics. We watched the video and can't believe what he does. Amazing!
Ok here's a funny thing, in my singles ward everyone was doing these ldssingles profiles etc before myspace and facebook...long story short Eric contacted me through that and we went out twice. It was his first year teaching maybe 6 years ago...whenever he's been on commercials before the olympics I always tell everyone...I dated that guy...or went on a date anyway :) small world
ReplyDeleteOk here's a funny thing, in my singles ward everyone was doing these ldssingles profiles etc before myspace and facebook...long story short Eric contacted me through that and we went out twice. It was his first year teaching maybe 6 years ago...whenever he's been on commercials before the olympics I always tell everyone...I dated that guy...or went on a date anyway :) small world
ReplyDeleteI found you blog hopping through friends. I actually was in the singles ward with Eric and know him and his wife. The archery is definately cool, he is also amazing with volleyball and everyone wanted him on their team!
ReplyDelete