I am no photographer and I never have claimed to be, but I do try. Usually if I get a good picture it is because I take a ton of pictures in a row in hopes that I can capture what I wanted. We love Luke's big gummy grin. He is a really smiley baby and it is really hard to capture it, but I really love the pictures when I do get it on film. I know that this is a lot of pictures, but I thought I would share some of the ones that I have gotten either when trying to get him smiling or have been successful in my attempt. Enjoy!

I put a wipie on his head to see if it would help keep him cool.

Another trip to an urgent care office. He had a really bad cough that was making us nervous, but he smiled the whole time.

Another trip to an urgent care office. He had a really bad cough that was making us nervous, but he smiled the whole time.
He's been sucking on his bottom lip lately, which I think makes him look like a cabbage patch doll. I was trying to get a picture of him doing it, but as you can see, it took a lot of pictures to get some pictures of it.

I know that no one else cares, but I think that even pictures where he has a weird face are cute too!
This was taken when he was just a couple of months old. He started smiling really young and it just keeps getting better and better!
He loves being with JJ and laughing at anything that he does.

He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! I love it when they suck on their bottom lip- we call it the turtle face. It does look like a cabbage patch too!
ReplyDeleteI love JJ's serious baseball poses. I think it's so funny he suggested it. Nice!
So Cute! I love it when they suck on their bottom lip- we call it the turtle face. It does look like a cabbage patch too!
ReplyDeleteI love JJ's serious baseball poses. I think it's so funny he suggested it. Nice!
you are so blessed!
ReplyDelete