Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We Love Our Crazy JJ!

I wanted to post more pictures of JJ, but my computer is having problems with uploading and when I tried to do Picasa it was also not working, so these pics are as far as I got. I'll have to do more later.
JJ is such a goofball! I don't know why he does it, but he always wants to be silly in pictures. He just ends up looking weird, but we still love him!
It is way to hot in the summer, and I don't know why we do it, but JJ is playing baseball again. He really is pretty talented, and I love watching him enjoy it!
What a cute little smile!
This was his idea of a pose. He was trying to do a serious sports pose. I love it!
He always wants to be with, around, and talking with Luke. He is such good big brother!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy blogging! Good for you! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ is a beautiful little boy. I love how he is goofy! (kind of like his mom...:)

    ReplyDelete