![]() |
| I love when he falls asleep on me. It's either if he's sick or been a little terror that day and is worn out. |
![]() |
| By the blue marker on his hand, he was probably a terror |
![]() |
| All four kids, one huge ball on a trampoline, several crying sessions |
![]() |
| Charlie was mad that he didn't get to see our friends Faith and Cliff |
![]() |
| Homeschool History Co-Op. They were the Princes in the tower. |
![]() |
| King Henry the Eighth |
![]() |
| Luke using his inventive mind to make a sled into a mechanical contraption to move fat King Henry |
![]() |
| Teenage Book Discussion |
![]() |
| Catapults |
![]() |
| My dear friend Carrie. |
![]() |
| The Rossi kids hanging out with us at the house |
![]() |
| Enjoying the youth center after Chess club |
![]() |
| Guess what we ate for dinner? Spaghetti. |
![]() |
| Finally went to a Lip Sense party |
![]() |
| Another terrible Mitt disaster |
![]() |
| A book stolen from my Grandma's house, that I finally decided to get go of. Had to take a picture for memory sake |
![]() |
| I needed a break from Mitt and JJ took him and I found them like this. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment