Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Too many to summarize in a title

Mitt mess

Green ink pad Mitt mess



Stealing food whenever he can


Listening to an audiobook and carving a stick with his pocket knife.  


This is what homeschool looks like for him. :)





When this guy goes back to school I'm going to miss him terribly.  Homeschooling has been really good for our relationship. 

Charlie was singing songs perfectly with voices and everything from Goldie and Bear (Mitt's favorite tv show) while immersed in his tablet. 

Oh, just something Mitt brought in to me that he got into. Yikes!

Another Mitt mess

Another Mitt creation. Fruity pebbles in our shampooer. 


We went for a walk for pizza for lunch. 

Mitt throwing a fit. 

JJ wrote some speech points for the 4 H club nominations.  He ended up getting the one that he wanted, Treasurer. 


Mitt after that fit.  He fell asleep while waiting during their meeting. 



Luke got awarded with his knife skills badge. He carved wood and several bars of soap.




He didn't win this game and was so upset. Like crying upset. He kept saying that she didn't explain the rules right and that he wasn't sure why he was so upset.  I think he was tired. 


His awards. 

After his awards we went to JJ's promotion. 

Luke sat by his friend Royal




He's going to miss him terribly





JJ promoted to Cadet Senior Airman 




Mitt and Charlie helped






JJ thought this was hilarious because it said Trump and it was a dumpster

I came across these on fb from Teresa's profile from forever ago.  It was fun to see pictures I've never seen  before. 



These are all of JJ. 


On this particular day, I thought he looked extra peaceful and cute because he had been TERRIBLE

At a nursing home (waiting for the kids to do a performace) all of the kids in the group with so confused what this thing was. I happened to snag a picture of this kid exploring. :)

Some kids said, "I think that's a tv?!" Ha!



Older homeschool kids

Our family was able to come and watch this performance. 


The kids thought it was unusual to do it in such a small room .



Mitt was so into it again. He was laughing so loud!


Our friends were able to come and watch too. 









Ohio is all about pizza cut in squares. Weird. 

Selfies. 

Even homeschooled, JJ gets love notes. 



We went to get hot chocolate for the kids and we couldn't keep them for climbing all over everything and playing. 



Luke got birthday money and for once in his life was choosing to save it up for something big. 





I forget what movie we were watching but Mitt was super into it. 

Another Mitt mess. An entire, brand new, bulk size pickle jar. Shattered on the ground.  


It was disaster.  Juice, glass shards, pickles, floor and cubbards. 

At church one of the little girls from Primary drew me during Sacrament. I love it. :)

This is what Luke bought. A huge ball. 


It was used at a fort for a little bit. 


Mitt is constantly all over me!

Maybe it's the mountain dew we let him have. 


We only let him have some during the superbowl and it was just some drops. 

Mitt's favorite holiday is superbowl I think. So. many. snacks. The diaper the next day was EEEEKKKK!




No comments:

Post a Comment