Monday, January 16, 2017

How's my week? Poopy

But first snuggles


A good dad rocks two boys at once, right after coming home, while asking a third if he needs to be in the hug. 

We were able to go see a cousin's play

"except for me. That doesn't apply."

Add caption



This is Charlie's latest "fancy smile"




JJ went to compete in a Cyber Patriots Competition. 

I bought Jake a seat warmer and I find any chance I can to drive his car.  I feel like I can accomplish anything when my buns are warm.  I never knew that. 

Our baby likes to paint the walls and window when he wakes up quietly so no one knows he's up yet. He's even graduated to not using his hands and using the diaper or a sock to smear. 
Yes, that's poop on our chair. Yes, I left him to watch a show that he loves for 5 minutes.  Now I guess I can't have 5 minutes of alone time or this will happen. Ugh. 










No comments:

Post a Comment