Thursday, May 26, 2016

Another boring one...I stink at titles....too much pressure


Mitt kept stealing my buffalo wings. I always have to race to eat my food before he does. 


Luke's last day of school pictures.  This is his second time finishing 1st grade.  I feel like he's grown a lot this year. 






Luke is always inventing things and I've been encouraging him to draw them or write plans down.  Here he is explaining it to Jake.  I loved to see Jake listening with such intent.  


This is my daily struggle with Mitt.  He's been throwing more fits than usual.  Either he's tired or he's getting frustrated he can't talk. 



Luke earned some belt loops at his pack meeting.  This guy loves scouts way more than JJ ever did.  It's exciting to see. 



Charlie loves to write lettters.  He sounds the words out and writes down whatever comes to his mind.  It's usually random symbols that look close to letters.  It's the best.  This one was a letter to Gammy to tell her to let Mom come get her and bring her back. :) She had just visited.  


We all sure miss her already!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little family of boys you have, Tiffany! It's fun to see their fun pictures. And I like the title ;) (Why waste energy thinking of a title when there is enough energy put into the post, right? I hear you!)

    ReplyDelete