Monday, January 2, 2012

Chino Bandito- another old post just getting on here

We went to another Triple D location.  Jake has gone there before when he was growing up, but it was a first time for me.  We took his sister Megan before she headed back to college one afternoon.  I have heard about it a ton and people seem to love it.  It's a fusion of chinese food and mexican food.  It sounds like a funky mix, but I've always wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 



This was the kids meal.  I think rice and chicken with sauce.  I remember thinking it was a pretty good price for the food.

Rice, refriend pinto beans, the green stuff was SPICY!

I liked these black refried beans better.  This orange chicken was also pretty spicy, and the other was pork. 


It was really good.  I think I had a hard time cause I was semi-nauseous from pregnancy, so I want to give it another go.  I always enjoy reading the articles or signed stuff on the walls at places like this.  Guy from Triple D said that he would eat there every week if he lived in AZ, and he ranked it and another AZ food place in his top 5 favorites of all time in an article.  If you haven't been there, what do you think? If you have, what do you like to get?

1 comment:

  1. I would highly suggest the Jade Red Chicken. It like the Mexican version of sweet and sour chicken. Also I love to put EVERYTHING in a quesidilla. This one is simple, but I like to put the vegetable salad into a quesidilla, it sounds weird, but is really good.

    ReplyDelete