Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This and that

Went to a place called Z pizza and this was one of their dessert pizzas that I was dying to try but didn't get to.  I think I'm going to try making my own dessert pizza sometime.

We were growing the boys' hair out and then were asked by their teachers to cut their hair.  We got a longer cut than we usually do, just so we can keep growing it out but now they won't look like little orphan boys. 

It's hard to see, but Luke is in the background in the window.  I was on recess duty and Luke was in his classroom, looking out the window, and then started making faces and licking the window.  It was embarrassing, but funny.  He didn't even know anyone was watching but all of the teachers were. 

We made some sweets together.

I saw a student with this shirt and ever since I am dying to try to make it.

Again, this is something I saw and really want, even though I do not have a girl.

Look at these crazy huge avocados.  Compare them to the onions below them. 

We prepared Christmas presents by painting the paper with shaving cream and paint mixed together.  It's great because it stretches out the paint, smells good, and isn't messy because the cup can be upside down and it still won't spill everywhere.

A friend at work made me this ninja-bread man.  Isn't it awesome! (Jake said it's not a good ninja if it got caught on film)

No comments:

Post a Comment