Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nutcracker

Jake's sister and mom

Jake's mom took us on a girl's night out to dinner and then The Nutcracker.  It was the first time that we have really had a GNO and it was so fun! Thanks Amy!!

I was able to chaperon JJ's class field trip to go see The Nutcracker too. (and yes, I did wear the same dress because it was the only one I had clean)


I watched a video online about this up-do and was super excited to try it out.  I'm definitely going to look up more tutorials online!


Don't have all my make-up on yet but it's not too bad of a pic.

JJ on the light rail.

After the ballet.  I'll post more stuff on my teacher blog soon.

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany, when I was up at Allison's last week, she had her hair done really cute...and she said she watches those tutorials! Yours looks just lovely! I am going to see what you guys are finding out!
    Oh, and thank you for your sweet comment about my Christmas poem. I have done one for the last few years...it is just such fun for me...and I hope it comes out fun...not braggy. My kids are great, but they are REAL kids...none perfect, but we love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Tiff. I love that dress too and I've seen a lot of hair tutorials I want to try but never have. So good for you and it looks way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love the hair. I've tried tutorials online but it was on how to cut my hair - and my results were never very good. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete