![]() |
| I cut my hair |
![]() |
| I colored it red from it's previous blonde |
![]() |
| We were tired and worn out |
![]() |
| We lost our remote and use of tv |
![]() |
| and once desperate, had the kids watch on our portable car dvd player |
![]() |
| Luke made packing even harder because he was trying to "help" |
![]() |
| We headed to Utah for a cousin's baptism with Grandma and Grandpa and stopped at the best rock shop |
![]() |
| Showed Grandma our loot |
![]() |
| Enjoyed a great celebration and time with my sister and her fam |
![]() |
| We visited Grandma's farm |
![]() |
| JJ tricked me with a silly picture instead of a nice one |
![]() |
| My Uncle showed us some of his plants |
![]() |
| I love my Grandma |
![]() |
| JJ sat on a Harley |
![]() |
| We saw my Uncles |
![]() |
| Before they took off on a road trip that my Grandma was going to track on a map |
















That picture of you and your boys with Grandma in front of the Harleys is so cute. I think you will treasure that photo in the years to come(and not just because you look so great).
ReplyDeleteIt was very cool of you to go up to Utah and support Carter. I wish we could have been there, and I'm afraid we'll miss JJ's baptism too, which makes me sad.