Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yea coupons!!

I've been dying to coupon for a long time.  I've had my papers.  I've had my membership to couponsense.  I just haven't had the time to pull it all together.  This season is a good one for couponing, and we figured there was no better time to jump back in.







  •  6 Dish liquids- FREE
  • 3 Croutons- FREE
  • 6 Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars- FREE
  • 3 Dial Liquid hand soap- FREE
  • 3 Cupcake liners- FREE
  • 3 Banquet Fruit Pies- FREE
  • 1 Cool Whip- FREE
  • 6 Cream of Chicken Soups- FREE
  • 3 Bestlife Buttery Spread- FREE
  • 3 Colgate Toothbrushes- FREE
  • 3 Colgate Toothpastes- FREE
  • 2 15lb. Turkeys- FREE
  • Pork Shoulder- Buy one get one FREE
  • Roast- Buy one get one FREE
  • 8 roll of Bounty paper towels- 3.99
  • 3 packs of Charmin 12 count toilet paper- 3.99 each
  • 4 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks- .50 each
  • 2 Pineapples- .88 each
  • 3 cookie mixes- .49 each
  • Grape juice 64 oz.- 1.49
  • 15 Swanson Chicken broth- .29 each
  • 12 Hormel Chili's- .39 each
  • 6 Chunky soups- .49 each
  • 10 Del Monte canned tomatoes- .29 each
  • 4 boxes of Quaker granola bars- .99 each
  • 4 boxes of Captain Crunch- .99 each
  • 2 Clorox Bleach- .77 each
  • 4 La Victoria Salsa- .99 each
  • 2 Sara Lee Pumpkin Pies- 1.50 each
  • 6 Toaster Strudels- .99 each
  • 3 Green Giant Veggie Steamers- .49 each
  • 3 Hormel Pepperoni- 1.50 each
  • 2 Annie's Mac and Cheese- .49 each
  • 6 cans of corn- .50 each
This is NOT the full list of everything I got.  There are a lot that are NOT pictured, and I can definitely do BETTER than this, but I was way excited to get back into it.  It's such a rush.  I saved over $300 and we spent $135ish.  I still need to go back to the store and have them double check a few things on my receipt.  I'll have to show you all my pantry and how it's too full for me to even put these things away.  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love couponing! Consider yourself lucky with the free items. Out here in CA grocery stores have a policy that if a coupon will make the product free then you can't use the coupon. Lame, huh?

    ReplyDelete