Thursday, September 16, 2010
(Insert clever title here 'cause I'm too tired to think of anything)
I have had soooo much that I've wanted to post but no time and no Internet cause we don't have the money to pay for it right now. So....we found the remote the first night we were in the new house, we are in it but not settled at all, we have done a lot of work on it already(hence the no money thing), I had a couple meltdowns on moving day(pretty normal for me I'd say), we still have work to do at the old house that we have been too tired to do, I really enjoy my job most of the time but am exhausted after working with 25 3-6 year olds all day, JJ turned 7 and we haven't been able to do a party for him like he wanted...yet, we still haven't tried to recover all those pics from the hard drive for the money reason...yet, Luke is finally pretty much potty trained...finally, and we have carpet down in our house now so we can start putting things in their place- so far we've been all sleeping in the living room, I think the boys have enjoyed this process, I think I have, but I'm just soooooo worn out! I don't know when I'll post next or read everyone's blogs like I want to, but I thought I'd keep you updated until I can get back into the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You just hang in there, Tiffany! You are doing a great job...and have so much to do! Just enjoy your hubby, your boys, your new home...and all the work that comes with home ownership. You will smile about all this...I promise!
ReplyDeleteWe sure love you, Tiff (and fam). Good luck getting settled.
ReplyDeleteWe sure love you, Tiff (and fam). Good luck getting settled.
ReplyDelete