 |
| Front left side of the house and the trailer gate |
 |
| Front of the house and garage taken from a side angle and the HUGE tree in the front |
 |
| The front again- The front door is all the way to the right of the pic and the two windows are the boys bedrooms |
 |
| The front view again from the street |
 |
| The pool and some yard |
The yard is kinda split into two parts- a large grassy part and then the other half if the pool
 |
| This is some of the grassy part |
 |
| A closer view of the pool(diving pool minus the diving board) and the yard area in back of it |
 |
| Yard space in corner behind the pool |
 |
| Back patio/porch area, pool, and window of one of the extra bedrooms |
 |
| The weird roofing stuff, back door, window to that back room again, and the broken window is to the Arizona room. |
 |
| From left to right- Arizona room window again, another Arizona window, and then the closed-in greenhouse |
 |
| Same stuff pretty much, I was trying to get a pic of the tree hanging over our roof from the neighbors |
 |
| A pic through the back door of part of the Arizona room and the window that is inside looks into the living room of the house |
 |
| A pic through the outside Arizona window to the french doors that go into the living room of the house. The door on the very right side is the door to the greenhouse. |
 |
| Greenhouse on left of pic and master bedroom window that looks out onto the backyard on the right of the pic. |
 |
| Pic through the window that was just pictured. This is part of the master bedroom and that door goes out into the hallway and toward the other bedrooms. |
 |
| Same pic just a little more to the left so one of the closets can be pictured. You can see through the door into one of the boys' room. |
 |
| An attempt to get more of the yard pictured together, but there's still some space to the left of the pic. |
 |
| This is the view you have when you first walk in and look to the rightish. It would probably be our "visiting teaching" room and the lovely shag carpet would go. |
 |
| Walk in the door and immediately look right to see this window. |
 |
| The main living room/dining room area. The counters and cupboards on the right are parts of the kitchen and the wall on the right is the fireplace and mantle. |
 |
| This pic is from the living room of the french doors that go to the Arizona room and you can see to our backyard. |
 |
| So this is in the Arizona room looking at the greenhouse door. Those french doors are to the left of the shown door. |
 |
| View of the yard from the Arizona room. |
 |
| View of pool from Arizona room. |
 |
| Here's the greenhouse room. What's that glass in the back you ask? I'll get to that later. |
 |
| View from the Arizona room to the outside. Pictured are the two windows and the back door. The greenhouse room would be on the left side of the pic. |
 |
| This is a continuation to the right of the above picture. This door here goes to one of the extra bedrooms. |
 |
| This is a pic from in that room. JJ's in the closet and the back door is on the right side of the picture. |
 |
| From the last picture, you turn around and this is what you see. |
 |
| Same windows, just a different angle. The view is out to the patio and pool |
 |
| From the room in the last picture, you walk through a door and into the room in this picture. That closet is the one JJ was in. |
 |
| This is back to the main living area. I am taking the picture from the side of the kitchen. You can see the counters which open up to the main living space. The window is connected to the Arizona room. |
|
| This is the view from the kitchen, through the living room, into the Arizona room and outside. |
 |
| View of living room from the corner of the kitchen. |
 |
| View from the side of the kitchen to the front door and "visiting teaching" living room. |
 |
| This is taken from the side of the kitchen looking at the front door and "visiting teaching" living room. |
 |
| View from in the kitchen toward the hallway and bedroom areas. |
 |
| Master bathroom and now we get to that glass in the greenhouse room. It is the side of our shower. Yep, a glass window from the shower into the view of the greenroom. Interesting, right? |
 |
| View of hallway that leads to bedrooms. |
 |
| Master bathroom sink area. The door on the right is the walk-in closet for the master. |
 |
| Sink and closet again. |
 |
| Master bedroom view to the yard including the home inspector and Jake. :) |
 |
| Hallway/guest bathroom |
 |
| One of the rooms for the boys. I haven't said it yet, but I love the lower windows throughout the house. |
 |
| Another room that needs some work :) |
 |
| The front doors of both those rooms |
 |
| View from the side of the kitchen to the living room. You can see the french doors that go to the Arizona room on the left. |
 |
| A little to the right of the last picture. The counter is the kitchen that opens up to the room. |
 |
| Back to the master bath. Did I mention is steps down two steps. Did I mention it looks gross, ya, that will be fixed. |
|
| This is a picture taken from the side of the kitchen. It is like a hallway. The door at the end goes to the laundry room and garage. |
|
| The pantry connected to the laundry room. |
|
This is another closet in the laundry room.
Two pictures up* I can't seem to get this post to work out the way that I wanted and get the pics in order, so I'm just going to leave it at is and write the whole story on another post. The pic that doesn't have the caption is of the extra bedroom that connects to the one where JJ was in the closet. I don't expect anyone to remember or have a clear pictures of this house by looking at these pics. I just wanted to show you all what we have been thinking of and document the house that has brought us(mostly me) a lot of stress and tears. |
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love all the pics!!! You did an absolutely super job! Love the kitchen: can do some serious baking there! and it is just great! The pool: I love ours and so wish we had gotten one when our big kids (Allison, Ethan, Doran, Morgan) were younger! I hope it all works out. I know its so hard. Ethan and Cam are having to jump through so many hoops...and they are buying it from Cam's parents! Just hold on...it will all work out. Then, you can show pics of all the fun stuff you are gonna do to make this lovely house your home!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I hope things work out quickly for you guys. Sidenote: what in the world is an Arizona room? I've never seen anything like that before!
ReplyDeleteOh Tiff I hope you get this house and it goes all right for you guys. This house looks like a dream. Its got some work but that makes it more your own when you're done. Some of those things (glass window in the Master Bath is a definite creepy gotta go feature). I'm excited for you guys!! So where are you guys in this process?
ReplyDeleteSo exciting Tiffany! I hope everything works out for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I've always wanted a big tree in my front yard. And a pool! How fun! So random side note - my Aunt Lorene used to live in Florida and when she moved her she had an Arizona room and I always thought she called it that because she lived in Arizona . . . I figured in Florida she must've had a Florida room. I didn't find out until I was 21 that it's the type of room - - -I think to throw everyone off though you should call it the Nevada room. Just for kicks. Where is it located? Maybe you'll be closer?
ReplyDeleteTiff,
ReplyDeleteTwo things--first, the house looks amazing. Please keep us posted how all that goes for you. Second, your blog is amazing! The picture of you guys at the top is so cute, I can't even take it. The berets are awesome. It makes us miss you terribly though. Love you so much.