
I love that is has an awesome child care area, for FREE!!- even if we can't check Luke in for a couple more years.
I love that it has a nice cafeteria-like area with yummy warm meals, kids meals that are cheap and with a wide variety, jars of organic baby food, a nice little eating/play area for the kids to sit and or eat at, and you can even drop your kids off first and then go eat.
I love walking through the top floor showrooms and getting ideas, wishing I had money, and sometimes realizing that I can afford some of the stuff.
I love the kids toys and I always want to buy stuff for my classroom when I'm there.
I love the As Is section! I heard about it awhile ago, but I never went. They have all kinds of great stuff there. We just bought something tonight that I am super excited about(I'll post pics later). Something I learned about tonight, that we didn't get to use but can't wait to in the future, is that if you bring either old batteries(and it can be even one- I know because I asked) or your Valley Metro pass, you can get 15% off of the As Is section if the item is more than $20. We didn't end up using this discount because it only works on Wednesdays and we weren't sure if our piece would still be there.
I love the second food area on the lower floor with .50 hot dogs, $1 cinnamon rolls, $1 ice cream and more. We just discovered the 2 hot dogs, chips and drink deal for $2.50.
So, I know that this was a long post just about a store, but it's more than just a store...it's awesome! Have you been? Do you like it?
I've never been there, but I hear it is fabulous! I'll probably be like you...looking at everything and wishing I had the money for it.
ReplyDeleteWe love Ikea! Especially that as-is section! We need to go together sometime as a playdate... fun for moms and kids! :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Tiffany! I missed your posts!
ReplyDeleteWe just fell in love with IKEA last year and have since brought home a new desk, bookshelf, fold down table, food containers and boxes. We love the food, too! Never explored the As-Is Section yet, but I will now. Thanks! We use the daycare everytime we're there. It is great!
We lvoe Ikea too! All of Elodie's furniture in her room is from there and Addysen has a dresser from there too. So fuN!
ReplyDeleteI love Ikea as well! We have bunk beds, dressers, shelves and other stuff! It is so far from our house, we make sure we have a little bit of money when we go! The kids just think we go to play! They have no idea its a store!
ReplyDelete