We were at the store the other day, and I don't know why, but I was wiggling Luke's pacifier in my hand, and he started cracking up. I love how babies will laugh at just anything. I've always thought the funniest part is watching the parent's enjoying it. We might have looked silly to other people, standing there laughing, but we stopped for about five minutes at the front of the store, and just watched him laugh over and over. We couldn't get enough of it! The video is pretty bad because it's from our cell phone, and he might look and sound like he's crying, but it really is laughing. Enjoy!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Luke cracking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So stinkin cute Tiff. So good that you got that on video. he's getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteI love baby laughs too, nothing sweeter! Glad you found me! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Must have been right around when we were leaving. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute kid! love the giggle!
ReplyDeletehey I am so excited that you guys are going to come! Bring lots of floaty stuff to play in the lake with! I wish that we had a boat but we do have some kayacks that I am trying to get Jeff to bring. It's gonna be a blast. I was thinking that it would be fun to bring a craft to do for us girls. anyway I will be in contact this week to figure out meals and stuff. talk to ya soon. Chell
ReplyDeletehey I am so excited that you guys are going to come! Bring lots of floaty stuff to play in the lake with! I wish that we had a boat but we do have some kayacks that I am trying to get Jeff to bring. It's gonna be a blast. I was thinking that it would be fun to bring a craft to do for us girls. anyway I will be in contact this week to figure out meals and stuff. talk to ya soon. Chell
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete