Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vampire dreams...


I finally finished reading Twilight. I think I was on the last five pages for a longer period of time than the whole rest of the book. Every time I would try to sit down and read it, something would happen, or someone would need me and I would have to stop. I don't know if anyone out there is like me, but I like to read with no distractions and it was hard for me to find a place or time when I could just sit and get lost in the book. The book was so good and I wish that I hadn't read the last of the book until I had the next one in my hands so I could continue reading. I was left hanging and decided to go to bed. I had vampire dreams all night long and I kept waking up with my whole body so tense that my limbs were all asleep and my fists were tight. I don't know why I reacted this way, the book didn't really scare me, I'm just curious. Jake told me that maybe I should have waited to have the next book because now my imagination went wild and continued the story for me. I don't know when I will be able to read it, but I cannot wait to get the next one. I'm really kinda glad that I didn't read these books before now, because I can just read them through and then the last one will come out with perfect timing. If I had done it with everyone else, I would probably dying in suspense all this time who know what kind of dreams I would be having all the way until August. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment