I had a lot of fun putting make up on the boys for their play! Probably too much fun!
Jake's love.
Kids took a slime bath
Mitt is always in our bed and always eating.
Every night we get in and there's crumbs everywhere.
Mitt loves eating, this was at Golden Corral.
He eats by holding the food in and usually using utensils sideways. He's been going to therapy for it.
Charlie's "fancy" smile
This is our "family fun day" after Christmas
This is at Build a Bear. Our first time.
Luke earned his Wolf
I totally missed it because I was in the hallway talking to a friend. I felt bad. :( Jake was there though.
I have this little box that I got from my grandparents and I keep it by my sink with the that came with it. Mitt gets into everything and keep dumping out the contents into my sink and getting it all wet. I was upset when I saw the note wet, but it has survived several baths so far. Just in case, I now have this picture.
Luke used to LOVE playing on his guitar when he was little. We have enjoyed seeing Mitt play with his.








































No comments:
Post a Comment