Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our April...draft from last year :)

Here's how we go to baseball practices. Jake is watching JJ's field, I'm watching Luke's, and Charlie's either gathering rocks, throwing dirt, or sqaushing ants that go to close to mom. :) All while I try not to puke in front of everyone I know from morning (all day and forever) sickness.

We went to the Poppy Festival which is a big deal around here because the Antelope Valley has a Poppy Preserve.  This is Charlie waiting ever so patiently for the balloon animal guy to notice him.  


Over the years I have tried to document exactly how terrible JJ's shoes turn out after he has used them.  I keep losing my pictures left and right so I'll just start documenting as we go along instead of all at once.  Yes, that's his toe.  And yes, he has newer shoes, he just doesn't ever want to make the switch. 

Jake got to have a huge sausage or braut.  I don't really know the difference but he was happy. 





This is the Mascot of the Jethawks which is the local Minor League team around here.  




Always cool to see myself on pinterest :)



I believe this was their spring break and I felt bad for being so sick and lame all the time so we ventured out for a picnic. The kids liked it. I didn't like seeing it a second time but glad they could get out for a little bit.

First and only customer

Luke decided he wanted to sell his Easter candy instead of eat it

I love Charlie's full cheek






We got to spend Easter at Jake's relatives house and they made it really fun for the kids. The favorite was eggs full of change :)
Because there's no better way to talk to relatives on a Sabbath holiday than in the nude


The boys waking up Charlie to explain the bunny that came




We squeezed in dying eggs too








We went to Murray Farms in Bakersfield to enjoy an Easter egg hunt. Luke must have eaten a smurf. 

Oh, I guess it was a push pop. 






My Edwards bestie took our boys to story time at the library. 

That's some Edwards grass right there. 




Luke's school projects


Jake's baby and my doggie that was supposed to quench my baby hunger. 



When there are puddles, we sit in them, or throw rocks in them :)

2 comments:

  1. She posted! Nice job! You know you can back date if you want by going to Schedule under the post design and selecting whatever date you want. I did that for a few of my old drafts so that I wasn't so far behind in my family history recording. I posted the first day of school stuff seven months later but back dated it. I also posted last years halloween on this years halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking your blog just because I miss you. Excited to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete