Wednesday, June 5, 2013

January

I really don't like picture of myself, like most people I know, but I'm going to try to post them more regularly. 

Luke was referred to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Dr. to see if there was a problem with his tonsils, or snoring leading to his grumpiness and behavioral difficulties. 

I was able to hang up the middle picture that we got for Christmas from Jake's fam. 

JJ taught Charlie to slap his stomach which later taught Charlie it was okay to pull up Mommy's shirt and slap hers.  Wonderful. 



Just shoveling food in. 

A man and his dog





When eating smores goldfish, he will pick out all the marshmallow fishes.  Then maybe the chocolate ones if he is starving. 

Once marshmallows are gone he immediately asks for more. 




This is the view most of the time.  Charlie begging for more food.








No comments:

Post a Comment