Said on the 5th:
Luke: "Uh, mom is it okay we can say weirdo?"
Me: "Um, ya"
Luke: "Oh yea! You hear that JJ. We can say weirdo. Mom, I love saying weirdo!"
Said on the 7th:
My friend Teresa asked if he was a baby and Luke told her no, but he was a cutie pie. Followed by, "I'm a dude and a cutie pie!"
I woke up this day following some horrible nightmares about child abuse. I just couldn't shake the awful feelings it gave me, so even though I hadn't planned on going (because I think Charlie's still too little and he's been a bit stuffed up), we loaded up and went to church. An hour late, but hey, it's more like two hours before it ended. :) I used to think going to church without a husband was hard, and I still do, but the more kids I add to the mix, the harder it gets. Just imagine:
- oldest child holding baby while you try to put a wrap around your body so you don't have to carry the carseat and several bags as he also is laughing and encouraging your middle child to run in circles in a parking spot
- the middle child running in circles in a parking spot and giggling at his oldest brother
- middle child suddenly realizes that he has to go to the bathroom REALLY bad and even though I tell him to wait just a minute he pulls down his pants and pees on the nearest bush as a women is approaching our area
- I start quietly yelling more at my middle child as she approaches to pull up his pants and stop and can see the confusion in his eyes of what to do. I could tell he wanted to listen to me, but didn't know how he could pull them up without making a mess of things and he started to panic
- At this point oldest child is laughing, middle child is relieved but stressed because he's not sure what to do, and my youngest is just happily watching his crazy brothers, and then throws up on me.

![]() |
| Newest nice outfit from Jake's parents |
![]() |
| This should be his first Primary Sunday, but he has already been going for a year |
![]() |
| Oh man, looking so old! |
![]() |
| This is a series of "let's roll ourselves up in blankets" pictures |
Sayings of the day:
JJ: "Mom, never, ever try a funyun with a churro. It's disgusting!!"
Luke: "Mom, JJ's phone is alive." (Meaning it's done charging)
























Way to go, Tiff! I think church is hard even with a husband. I'm thrilled to see baby Charlie has your adorable dimples.
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of you with JJ in the background smiling. They call that "creeping" and I have a few pics of you doing it too! It made me laugh. Here's an example of creeping: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/11/send_us_your_creepy_photobombs_0919.php
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so pretty in these pictures. I agree with the above comment that church is hard even with a husband! I'm glad you survived!
ReplyDelete