Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan 12

Luke lectured me about how he was tired of waiting for his birthday.  
I went for my 6 week check up, way after my 6 weeks was up.  After I told doc I was moving, he gave me a hug.  A weird sideways, face in the chest (his chest), still have no pants on under this little flap of paper on my lap type hug. Weird. 
Of course that happened after this doozy too-- As doc and I were talking, Luke kept interrupting, so I reminded Luke that he had to say "excuse me" and wait (which we also teach him to put his hand on a shoulder or leg while waiting.)  So what did he do? He put his hand on doc's crotch, which was at perfect arm level for Luke, while patiently waiting.  I apologized.  It was so awkward.  Doc just kept talking too, but held Luke's hand instead.  Maybe onto a new doctor is a good thing.

I also may or may not have been rocking the baby's carseat with a broomstick in one hand so I could load the dishes with the other free hand. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's so funny! But how awkward for you- sorry!

    ReplyDelete