![]() |
| Luke and his "sticky hand thing" that was a MUST on his Santa list because he broke his old one months ago. |
When JJ was little we could get him to do anything by pretending to race with him. Well, actually, we still could and he'd take on the challenge. Luke is a different story. I thought I'd try to convince him to see who could eat their food first. Luke's take on racing while eating?
"Mom, if I win, I win. If you win, we both win!"
My boys are just SOOO different!
On this day, I ran over the scooter with the car. Yes, the brand new one from Christmas. Oh well.
Luke was playing some games on the computer and he interrupts my TV time to tell me, "Mom, the computer tells me I have to stand up." I just said okay, and continued to watch my show. I know, such a good mother. A minute later I looked over to see him doing exercises. I got a good video of it, but probably won't get around to uploading it. It was really cute though.
We also made it to the store that day and Luke saw a black kid in a cart by us and said, "that kid is like Little Bill!" Yes, yes, he was, but those types of moments are so awkward, so we just quickly walked our cart away from the bagels and into the baking aisle. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment