April fools?
You best be serious!! If you are then - YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you! If you're not serious - BIG TROUBLE MISTER!
NICE TRY!And that is Chelsie Meikel above me! Hi Chelsie!
Given our previous talks I'm going to assume this is for real and I will say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love ya!
I tried that one on my parents...it didn't work :P
I'm not saying conratulations until I hear about this on a day OTHER than April Fool's Day. :)
Congratulations on the great news and Happy April fools;)
Hey congrats! That is super exciting! When's the due date?
Congrats! Your a great Momma! Love you and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Since you already told Jase, I know you are not kidding. (Good idea for a bluff though.) How exciting. Congratulations!
Congrats hot mama!!
wee wah! bows bows bows... I don't care if it's another boy. this kid's gettin bows.
April fools?
ReplyDeleteYou best be serious!! If you are then - YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you! If you're not serious - BIG TROUBLE MISTER!
ReplyDeleteNICE TRY!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is Chelsie Meikel above me! Hi Chelsie!
Given our previous talks I'm going to assume this is for real and I will say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI tried that one on my parents...it didn't work :P
ReplyDeleteI'm not saying conratulations until I hear about this on a day OTHER than April Fool's Day. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the great news and Happy April fools;)
ReplyDeleteHey congrats! That is super exciting! When's the due date?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your a great Momma! Love you and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteSince you already told Jase, I know you are not kidding. (Good idea for a bluff though.) How exciting. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats hot mama!!
ReplyDeletewee wah! bows bows bows... I don't care if it's another boy. this kid's gettin bows.
ReplyDelete