Friday, February 4, 2011

JJ's 7th....now that he's 7 and a half :)

Like usual, for poor JJ, we had big life changes going on around his birthday.  This time it was new jobs and getting ready to buy a house and move.  I really wanted to do a party for him, and we had planned on doing one at the new house with the pool, but in the end, we didn't get into our house until WAY later than we had planned.  The party never happened.  I read lately about celebrating half birthdays and I liked the idea for JJ this year, until I realized that it would be this month.  I don't think that will work either.  I don't know why I worry so much, I didn't have a party every year and Jake didn't either.  I think it was because JJ wanted one and wouldn't stop talking about his excitement for so long.  We still made it fun though....


breakfast in bed,

(He wrote me the cutest note when we was at school, complete with drawing and envelope)


a perfectly sized mini cake with sparkler candles,

a bunch of balloons with one huge 7,

goody bags with treats, and a new bike to boot. (is that how you write that phrase?...weird looking)

1 comment: