My parents took our family to see the musical How The Grinch Stole Christmas when it came to Gammage this year as a Christmas gift. It was so much fun! The musical was pretty interactive with the audience and my favorite was seeing all the kids that were there dressed up and with their stuffed animals from the story. I love watching children go to the theatre and seeing the magic on their face as they watch and take in the experience. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking us!!!!
Luke wanting a picture of how handsome he was
Grinch faces
What hams!
My amazing parents!
There's the magic...do you see it?
Luke loved his responsibility to clap, any chance that he got.
I see it! I see the magic! I agree- I love watching my kids at the theater- I cried the first time Megan watched Beauty and the Beast. I couldn't take my eyes off of her LOL
What an awesome gift! And your parents are SO AMAZING! I was in nursery/primary teaching music yesterday...Where does your Mom get all her energy! She is just so happy...and inspiring!!!
I see it! I see the magic! I agree- I love watching my kids at the theater- I cried the first time Megan watched Beauty and the Beast. I couldn't take my eyes off of her LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome gift! And your parents are SO AMAZING! I was in nursery/primary teaching music yesterday...Where does your Mom get all her energy! She is just so happy...and inspiring!!!
ReplyDelete