Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Open Gym


I got hired immediately after I graduated and so I had about one week to really get in some fun time with the boys.  We decided to try out the open gym time at USA Gymnastics that my sister told me about.  I had been wanting JJ to try out gymnastics for a while and this experience just made me REALLY want to get both the boys involved.  Luke took a little class in our after school program, but I really want them, at least JJ, to go to an actual gym.  I think he would really enjoy it.  The top video cracks me up because Luke wanted to go on the swing but then he wouldn't drop off of it.  The next one is of JJ, his usual self, afraid of nothing.  The last one is of JJ throwing Luke into the pit.  I was terrified watching it, but they both seemed to be having fun.  What can you tell me about gymnastics and what I should do to get them involved.  It seems so expensive!

1 comment: